Leasing Rate Sheet
The City College of New York’s Aaron Davis Hall
Leasing Rate Sheet
Basic Use Fee (Non-Profit Organization only)
Marian Anderson Theater $2,500
Theater B $2,000
Basic Use Fee Includes:
- Usage of theater for up to 8 hours a day between the hours of 8am – 10pm
- Access to basic house sound system
- Access to basic house repertory lighting
- Access to available dressing rooms
Hourly Use Rate – Hourly rate is used for rehearsals and special events not requiring a full technical crew and public audience. Minimum of 4-hours required.
Marian Anderson Theater $400/hour
Theater B $300/hour
Studio C $200/hour
Hourly Use Rate Includes:
- Usage of theater between the hours of 8am – 10pm
- Access to house lighting only
Production Crew & House Staff
Production Crew (lighting, sound, deck) Call for hourly rate
House Manager Call for hourly rate
Usher Staff Call for hourly rate
Minimum house staffing for public events:
- 1 House Manager
- 1 Production Crew member(Production crew determined on a per event basis)
- 4 Ushers for Marian Anderson Orchestra
- 2 Ushers for Marian Anderson Mezzanine and Balcony
- 4 Usher for Theater B
4 hour minimum call applied for all Aaron Davis Hall staff, unless otherwise noted.
Overtime rate applied after 8th hour & on City College recognized holidays.
Double-time charges apply between the hours of 11 pm and 8am at a pro-rated ¼ of the hour.
Other Production Services Available (additional cost for some of these services)
- Premium Sound Service Average cost $5,000
- Video Projection $150
- Steinway & Sons 10’ Grand Piano $200
- Piano Tuner $200
- Orchestra Chairs and Stands $200 plus labor
- Band Risers included
- Orchestra Shell $300
- Orchestra Pit $5,000
Custodian Call for hourly rate
Minimum 2 custodians needed for events in the Marian Anderson Theater and events requiring catering services.
Minimum 1 custodian for all other events.
Safety / Security Services
Security Officer Call for hourly rate
Minimum 2 officers needed for all events.
Ticketing & Box Office Services $500 / event
- Ticket Printing setup
- Database setup
- Access to Ticket Sales Reports
- 24 hour online ticket sales
The box office is open Monday – Friday 12pm – 6pm and 2 hours before show-time.
All credit card orders are subject to an 8% fee per transaction
Administrative Fee: Each project will incur an Administrative Fee of 15% of total cost of the project.
- A Certificate of Insurance for all events. (See CCNY Insurance Requirements for more information)
- A Deposit in the amount of ½ of the estimated total Leasing Fee is required to hold a date. (See Leasing Agreement for details on cancellation and refunds)
For more information or available dates please contact Gregory Shanck at (212) 650-5362